Over two billion dollars are lost every year on dairy farms due to often preventable udder infections.
- How is your dairy cow program? Real long term progress generally rises or falls because of dry cows.
- Check Feed & Water for toxins lately?
- How is cow bedding? Must be clean and dry.
- Milking system needs to be checked every 90 days or less.. Herds over 500 should be checked monthly.
- Teat dips? Check out absglobal.com or selectsires.com
- The simplest and lowest cost for SCC and mastitis help is herd health protecting by using Immu-Pro.
Have more questions? Call us today for personalized service.