1) Always say thank you when someone does something for you or gives you something like a cookie.
2) Always say please when you want permission or when you want something.
3) Always cleanup your messes.
4) Always if you break something tell your teacher or leaders.
5) Always share with others.
6) Always sit and listen carefully to the teachers or leaders.
7) Do not fight or argue or disrespect others.
8) Do not leave the room unless a teacher or leader goes with you.
9) Always drink all your milk and snacks.
10) Do not lie or take other’s stuff without permission.
11) Always speak well of others and encourage them.
Maybe teens and adults could follow these kindergarten rules….