How to be incredibly successful with our products. Would you like to gain an extra $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or more per year? Together we will try diligently to gain you an extra $1.00 or more per cow per day.
1) Most important: start and stay on year around on Immu-pro; 0.50oz per lactating cow per day every morning all other stock 0.25oz per head per day, mix 0.25 (1) small scoop each calf’s milk. Most herds on our products give all cows over 100 SCC 60cc ID-1 (by the tail head) for three milkings in a row skip one day then repeat.
2) Cows 400 SCC and up they give one bottle of 120cc ID-1 two milkings in a row, skip one day then repeat one bottle ID-1 for two milking in a row then they give 30cc ID-1 booster doses every three days for two weeks (write on the calendar) to help make sure they are healed up and SCC gets close to zero as possible.
3) Cows with watery or “hot” or off color milk they give (2) bottles of ID-1 every 8-12 hours until healed (they may also inject under handful of high rear udder skin and rub in also they hand strip cow’s bad quarters into pail every 23-30 minutes and teat dip after each time (pour this milk down the drain for safety). At night, they infuse 100cc Uddersol up infected Quarters rub up udder for ten second from the bottom to the top of the udder each quarters then teat tip after each time. Many blanket the cow and offer the cow 3-5 gallons of Luke warm water and calf starter or oats and the best hay every one to two hours. Thy also rub 20cc of Uddersol on infected quarter for ten seconds after stripping each time for taking down swelling and fever also with Id-1 and Uddersol together with your good cow care husbandry. They do this until milk is white and normal usually for one to three days, C.M.T. milk before putting it back in the tank.
4) Calf Scours they gave 20cc of Uddersol orally and 60cc or Id-1 orally for three feedings in a row or more if needed. They pull calf off milk and mix 2 eggs without shells into the bag feeder with two quarts water two teaspoons baking soda and one teaspoon salt and four ounces of honey then shake it up then feed every 6-8 hours for one day minimum, longer if needed. Then put calf back on whole milk: any questions call us 1-920-650-1631, call and leave Mike a message anytime we will try to call you back promptly.
5) For calf repertory most infuse 2cc Uddersol up one nostril two times per day for three days also they give 20cc Uddersol orally and 60cc Id-1 orally both two times per day for three days longer if needed.
6) Newborn calves get 30cc ID-1 orally first thing at birth then 30cc ID-1 one time per day for two days also one small scoop of Immu-pro in the calf’s milk daily and their entire life to help prevent scours and other problems this procedure helps mike the best cows!
7) At dry off most, infuse 30cc Uddersol up each teat and rub up each quarter of the udder for ten seconds bottom to top and then teat by using approved teat sealant then retreat dip to seal. Give 60cc ID-1 if already dried off, they give just 60cc ID-1 and no Uddersol.
8) At two to six days before calving they give 60cc ID-1 and at the day of calving 60cc ID-1 many also give one time per week 30cc ID-1 for higher milk production and very low SCC it pays back 4-8 times over the cost of the product.
9) Mastitis: most give 60cc ID-1 3 milkings in a row with 40cc Uddersol infused each time up the infected quarters and then they rub up infused quarter’s bottom to top 10 seconds as usual. They treat more times if needed.
10) Test feed for toxins and balance protein every ninety days (put on a schedule) or less, aim for 2-5lbs milk increase/cow/day/year.
11) Test water for toxins and impurities every year (milk is 80-90% water) people and cows need good tasting odor free water (blood is also about 90% water) any questions call 1-920-560-1631. Some use an ultra violet light water purifier or a reverse osmosis water system.
12) Check your complete milking system and take apart the milkers, pulsators, and for service with miller’s tech every ninety days or less (set up a schedule).
13) Timely change milkers inflations even one week ahead of manufacture recommendations.
14) Use clean, dry good smelling bedding (highly important) consider also adding as a bedding conditioner (hydrated lime and gypsum usagypsum.com 1-717-335-0379). Many use cow mattresses. Clean sand as bedding has worked well also; along with kiln dried wood shavings.
15) Some give Lycogen from vet every six months to all stock.
16) Ventilation and cow cooling (extremely important for good health) check with local cow equipment reps.
17) Most predip teats; leave on thirty seconds, wipe teats clean with fresh paper towel or one fresh microfiber towel/cow, strip 4 streams milk each teat into strip cup check for abnormalities (mastitis) put milkers on thirty seconds later, pull off milkers promptly when done and post dip with barrier dip.
18) Stay on or get on monthly. Cow milk and SCC testing (at least one milking /month)
19) Cull heavy 5% now and 2%/month; milk the best cull the rest (to help raise farm milk prices). Also, always promotes milk and dairy products.
20) Use low SCS bull semen below 2.7 choose herd bull SCS like A.I. bulls.
21) Check for stray farm voltage testing every year.
22) To breed and improve each generation in your herd to be more the kind of cows you want Contact: aAaweeks.com info@aAaweeks.com phone: 1-802-775-4980 aAa mating proven over 70 years of success.
23) Test feed every 90d, if you find feed toxins – many call us for Stay Strong. Greatly helps raise fat and protein on “normal’ feed also. Stay Strong fed with Immu-pro turns your feed many now report getting 2-5 tenths increase on milk fat 1-3 tenths jump in milk protein also most report 3-10lbs more milk/cow/day. Prepare to be impressed by greater heard health, performance, profits, and less problems with more enjoyment for you. Call1-920-650-1631 for Immu-pro and Stay Strong and any of our products or questions you can do it today.